The Dust Splatter Layer is used to add dust to a material and define how the dust spreads.
How to use it?
- Add a Dust Splatter Layer
- Set the quantity, the spread contrast and the color to get the desired effect
When to use it?
The Dust Splatter can be added on top of a material. You can use it to smooth the cavities or make the different elements of a material work together.
- Dust quantity: Defines the quanityt of dust you will add
- Dust Depth: Define the depth of the dust
- Spread Contrast: Defines the sharpness of the dust transition.
- Prevent Spread on Slope: Prevents the Dust from being spread on slope