Creating a new project
To create a new project:
- Click on Create new in the Welcome Screen or File > New Project.
- Type the name of the new project.
- Click "OK"
After clicking the "OK" button, the project will be automatically opened.
Opening an existing project
Projects can be opened in three ways:
- In the Welcome Screen: in the home, use the recent project list to quickly open a project by double-clicking it.
- In the Welcome Screen: by clicking on Open, use the list to open a project by double-clicking it.
- Via the File > Open Project menu.
Once opened, the project name will be mentioned at the top of the Library panel:
Exporting a project
To export a project use the File > Export Project menu action. This will prompt a dialog to let you choose which name to use and where to save the project files.
Once a project has been exported, it will generate two items:
- A file named YourProject.alch: this file gather all the project information.
- A folder named YourProject_dependencies: this folder contains all the resources of your project.
When sharing this folder with other users or to computers, make sure to include both the *.alch file and the folder. Otherwise it will not be possible to import the project properly.
Importing a project
To import a project use the File > Import Project menu action. This will prompt a dialog to let you choose which *.alch project file to import.
Once imported, the project will be opened.