Substance Alchemist allows you to create and iterate on material collections by tweaking and mixing existing materials, or by extracting new materials from scans (single or multiple images).
A new set of tools combining different technologies and creation methods (procedural-based, capture-based, AI-based and manual) will help you manage entire material libraries, and export them to other applications.
- License Activation — This page describes how to activate the software or how to install a license file.
- Shortcuts — This page list all the keyboard shortcut available and their actions.
- Importing Resources — In this page you can learn which type files Substance Alchemist supports.
- Report a bug — You can report bugs directly from the interface.
- Project Management — In Substance Alchemist it is possible to manage all your assets and materials with collections that are saved inside a project.
- Technical Requirements — This page regroups system requirements and hardware compatibility information.