Supported Operating Systems
- For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
- Only versions 0.8.x and above have been notarized in order to run on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- On CentOS 7.5 or older, the application may not start because of a library dependency issues (FT_Get_Font_Format error). We recommend updating the system or installing the following library.
- Remote Desktop connection is possible if an OpenGL 3.3 context is available. It will work on Nvidia Quadro but not on Nvidia GeForce because it provides only an OpenGL 1.4 context. If this is an issue, we recommend using alternative solutions such as VNC/Teamviewer.
Below is a list of the GPU compatible with the application:
- Intel HD 5000 / IRis Pro 6200 and above
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600
- NVIDIA Quadro K2000 and above
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro WX-serie / Pro Duo and above
- AMD FirePro W-series / FirePro S-series and above
- Integrated GPUs are not recommended
- Mac: Only official Apple configurations are supported
The image Delighter is only available under the following configuration:
- Windows only (version 7 minimum)
- GPU with more than 2GB of VRam
- GPU compatible with Nvidia CUDA version 10.0
Recommended GPU Drivers Versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the application to run fine. This list may be subject to changes as new versions release.
|AMD||Windows / Linux|
|Intel||Windows / Linux|
On Mac OS the GPU driver is provided by the operating system itself. Update to the latest version of your OS to access the newest driver.