2019.1.1 (2019-05-17) ¶
- [Fix]: Reverted behavior for linking resources to interpret relative paths as relative to cwd. There is an argument for linking relative to the package
- [Fix]: Fixed optix baking issue
2019.1.0 (2019-05-09) ¶
- [Feature]: Baking: Optix GPU raytracing support
- [Fix]: Baking: Obj reading speed increase
- [Feature]: Support for 2019.1 file format
- [Feature]: pysbs: Added support for reading out button labels
- [Feature]: pysbs: Added support for automatically picking the first graph when referencing an sbs
- [Feature]: pysbs: Added module version information to the python package
- [Feature]: pysbs: Changed path behavior to be consistent with 2019.1 (anything not in an alias or below the document is now absolute)
- [Feature]: pysbs: Added support for reading, writing sbsprs documents and import presets from and to sbs documents
- [Feature]: pysbs: More accurate exception handing for dependency errors
- [Feature]: linux: Batchtools are now built against glibc 2.17
2018.3.0 (2018-11-29) ¶
- [Feature]: Added support for color space in sbs and sbsar
2018.2.0 (2018-08-03) ¶
- [Feature]: Support for 2018.2 sbs format
- [Fix]: Cleaned up log handling
- [Fix]: Deprecated inconsistently named functions
- [Fix]: Added more helpful error message when loading sbs file of incompatible version
2018.1.0 (2018-04-12) ¶
- [Feature]: Support for 2018.1 sbs format
- [Feature]: Added support for setting up UDIM’s in sbs files
- [Feature]: Added autograph library for creating pixel processors/dynamic functions more conveniently (previously available as the sbsmath library among the samples)
- [Feature]: Added support for automatically laying out graphs
- [Feature]: Added API support for getting all inputs of a graph
- [Feature]: Added support for deleting ui elements such as frames, comments and navigation pins
- [Feature]: Added support for reframing a frame around nodes that has moved
- [Fix]: Added support for loading sbsar files using new compression settings
- [Fix]: Find the good dependency when its uid is not provided in the CompInstance path
- [Fix]: Added support for controlling the Alpha Channel of the normal node
2017.2.3 (2018-02-06) ¶
- [Feature] Added support for bitmap resize method parameter.
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with Change SBSGraph.getNodesConnectedFrom that didn’t selected some valid nodes.
- [Fix] Corrected spelling error TGA file enum format name causing issues setting TGA as format in baking parameter.
- [Fix] Fixed bad ‘RelativeTo’ value for dynamic function on non-base parameters.
2017.2.2 (2017-10-25) ¶
- [Feature] Handle MDL graphs: allow creating and editing MDL graphs, setting parameters and generate MDL related resources.
- [Feature] MDL Documentation and sample script.
- [Feature] Allow creating a MDL Graph from a template.
- [Feature] Added wrapper for FreeImage and functionality for loading image information when creating nodes.
- [Fix] Ensure deleting a temporary folder in case of error during the process.
- [Fix] Fix sbscleaner so that it does not remove any Input nodes, even if they are not connected to an Output.
- [Fix] Optimized detection of cycles for large networks when adding nodes by changing lists to sets/maps.
- [Support SD2017.2] Added support for float 2 position, offset widget and forward transform matrix.
- [Support SD2017.2] Added support for new base parameter ‘Pixel ratio’.
- [Support SD2017.2] Update sbs format for updaters up to 201710: changes & cleanup & simplification & typos correction. No more SBSValueOrOverload, SBSVariables, SBSCompExternalLink, SBSCompExternal
- [Support SD2017.2] Declare new Substance & MDL graph templates.
2017.2.1 (2017-09-11) ¶
- Added pysbs/batchtools.py to call directly the Batchtools from Pysbs.
- Handle default Graph templates with an enumeration.
- Proper logging system.
- Remove dependency on cffi package, use ctypes instead.
- Use psdparse from SD install folder instead of SAT, as we don’t have the right to distribute psdparse in SAT for now.
- Allow creating a resource at the root of the package.
- Fix input/output type issues for a number of nodes in sbsfunctions Added log2 function.
- Fix comparing resources: accept lower/upper case for the resource Format.
- Fix encoding issues and ensure appropriate encoding for all calls to an external process (subprocess, dll loading).
- Fix Python 2.7 64bit, where struct.pack/unpack are expecting a string instead of a unicode.
- Fix faulty command line example for demoBuildSBSFromPainterBitmaps.
- Fix content list is None instead of  when necessary.
2017.2.0 (2017-08-02) ¶
- Improve node connections: add helpers to get info on connections, allow moving connections to another pin.
- Handle graph/function creation from a template file.
- Sbscleaner: add the possibility to clean unused dependencies.
- Handle the GUI comments associated to a Node.
- Allow moving a graph/group/function/resource under another group.
- Allow setting the identifier of a graph/group/function/resource.
- Allow relocating resource - Check resource extension.
- Add a helper function to split a path containing a dependency uid into two parts.
- Change signature containing ‘RelPath’ or ‘PkgPath’ to ‘InternalPath’
- Fix computing GUI rectangle of nodes with more than 3 inputs/outputs.
2017.1.1 (2017-07-18) ¶
- Rename Substance Pipeline Tools into Substance Automation Toolkit.
- Fix deleting input/output node of a Substance graph: delete also the corresponding input parameter/graph output.
- Fix input/output named with a value known by the sbsdictionary.
- Fix setting the default value but with non-default inheritance.
- Handle dynamic multiple inputs on Pixel processor and FxMap nodes.
2017.1.0 (2017-06-30) ¶
- Rework and document getDefinition() function, add getIdentifier() function on all LibObjects.
- Handle input parameter of kind String + String function nodes.
- Split sbslibrary into sbslibrary and sbsdictionaries.
- Split sbsbakerslibrary into sbsbakerslibrary and sbsbakersdictionaries.
- SD2017.1: Update documentation: document new features + cleanup & rewording.
- SD2017.1: Handle changes in the baking parameters.
- SD2017.1: Add support for embedded presets within .sbs files. Common interface for .sbs and .sbsar
- SD2017.1: Do not pre-escape < and > characters for text area GUI fields anymore + Homogenize attributes.
1.0.3 (2017-05-22) ¶
- Remove dependency on Substance Designer. Use Substance Pipeline Tools instead.
- Rename pydesigner in pysbs.
- Allow to declare the moving of a sbs in all the sbs in a given tree.
- Rework SBSNode getters / setters.
- Declare sbsupdater batch tools.
- Display a clear exception when requesting info on an unparsed / uninitialized package.
- Unicode support - Remove unnecessary conversion to ‘str’ causing trouble in Python2.7.
- Fix issue in exception when giving invalid parameter to a SBSCompInstance.
- Fix format version issue (was string comparison).
1.0.2 (2017-05-17) ¶
- Publish documentation to Confluence.
- Handle GUIObjects: Comments/Frame/NavigationPin.
1.0.1 (2017-03-30) ¶
- Sd6 support: Handle Font resource creation.
- Reduce bitmap size & update doc.
- Handle Version Format 6.0.2.
- Updater script using SBSMutator.
1.0.0 (2017-03-30) ¶
- Support SD6 new attributes and filters.
0.1.7 (2017-03-22) ¶
- Add attribute helpers for .sbsar.
- Handle graph Icon.
- Add helpers for graph attributes.
- Add sbscleaner for cleaning graph/function/substance facilities.
- Handle creation of imported SVG resources.
- Add helpers + code & doc cleanup.
- Rewrite sbsenum with range().
0.1.6 (2017-03-14) ¶
- Handle .psd format for resource creation. Uses psdparse.exe provided by SD.
- Create SD dummy app for test, with psdparse executable and SD resource packages.
- Move demos/sample/test into pydesigner_demos.
0.1.5 (2017-03-01) ¶
- Handle SBSAR format - Create common interfaces for SBS and SBSAR.
- Check format version.
0.1.4 (2017-03-01) ¶
- Allow exporting a Substance with its dependencies.
- Allow write a SBSDocument at a different location.
0.1.3 (2017-03-01) ¶
- Fix dependency issue.
- Add helpers on input parameters and widget.
- Compatibility with Python 3.5.
0.1.2 (2017-03-01) ¶
- Add BakingParameters API - Bakers library & properties.
- Create Imported Resource.
- Add Doc Source to Git Repo.
- Check cycles before connection.
0.1.1 (2017-03-01) ¶
- Setup file + Package for Source distribution ok.