This section will teach you how to start working with Substance Designer:
- Activation & Licenses — If this is the first time you launch Designer, you might want to activate it and setup your licenses.
- Substance Designer Overview — This page gives an overview of Substance Designer, how it compares to our other applications and what sort of filetypes and resources you will work with.
- Workflow Overview — This page explains the concept of Node-Based workflows, and provides a summary of the 3 main types of Graph you can author in Substance Designer.
- Shortcuts — On this page you can find an overview of all shortcuts for Substance Designer.
- Tutorials & Learning — If you prefer to dive in with videos and other more focused learning material, these tutorials are good for getting started:
- Technical Requirements