Mesh Data Combiner
In: Mesh Adaptive/Utilities
This is a very simple node that "packs" baked mesh data into a single group, for use with "Compact Material Mode".
This node is mostly a helper that makes it easier to work with lots of baked inputs on certain nodes in the gallery, like Material Mesh Data Blender. It allows you to avoid manually connecting everything.
Toggle which map inputs to enable and output into the packed result.
- Ambient Occlusion: False/True
- UV Masks: False/True
- Curvature: False/True
- Height: False/True
- Position (Grayscale): False/True
- Thickness: False/True
- Normal: False/True
- Position (RGB): False/True
- Color ID: False/True
- World Space Direction: False/True
- World Space Normal: False/True
|There are no images attached to this page.|