Supported Operating Systems
- For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
- Only versions 2019.x and above have been notarized in order to run on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Below is a list of the GPU compatible with the application :
- Intel HD 5000 / IRis Pro 6200 and above
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600
- NVIDIA Quadro K2000 and above
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro WX-serie / Pro Duo and above
- AMD FirePro W-series / FirePro S-series and above
- Integrated GPUs are not recommended
- Mac: Only official Apple configurations are supported (default GPU and Apple drivers)
- Mac: Nvidia Iray renderer requires CUDA drivers to use the GPU (OSX 10.11 minimum)
Recommended GPU Drivers Versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the applicaiton to run fine. This list may be subject to changes as new versions release.
|AMD||Windows / Linux|
|Intel||Windows / Linux|
On Mac OS the GPU driver is provided by the operating system itself. Update to the latest version of your OS to access the newest driver.
GPU Raytracing for Baking
To enable GPU Raytracing via Optix or DXR the drivers recommended above must be installed.
DXR requires the following minimum configuration :
- Windows 10 version 1809, see this page for more information
- GPU with Pascal architecture (Nvidia GeForce 10XX)