Advanced, feature-rich version of Emboss. Performs an elaborate 2D, fake lighting effect based on a Heightmap.
Useful when creating baked-in lighting for certain texturing styles when a lot of control is needed.
- Color: Color Input
Base image to modify.
- Height: Grayscale Input
Heightmap used as driver for the effect.
- Ambient Color: (Color value)
Color used in shadowed areas.
- Diffuse Color: (Color value)
Color used in lit areas.
- Specular Color: (Color value)
Color used for specular reflections
- Light Intensity: 0.0 - 1.0
Intensity of the (faked) light.
- Light Angle: 0.0 - 1.0
Incidence angle of the (faked) light
- Specular Intensity: 0.0 - 1.0
Intensity of the specular reflections.
- Specular Glossiness: 0.0 - 1.0
Size of the specular highlight.
- Diffuse Roughness: 0.0 - 1.0
Roughness used in calculating the diffuse lighting.
- Shadows Opacity: 0.0 - 1.0
Blending opacity of the shadowed areas.