The preset toolbar contains a list of button of various purpose :
- Expand/Collapse the list of presets
- Extract a shelf preset or the current search into a new window
- Save the current filtering into a new shelf preset
- Hide the default presets
- Import new ressources (see the documentation page)
The preset contains the list of all the existing presets.
The default preset cannot be deleted, but can be hidden via the dedicated button. Newly created presets can be renamed or delete at any times.
Once a preset has been extracted into a dedicated window, updating the preset won't update the window. They are not dynamically linked.
Filtering and search field
- Open the panel to configure the current filtering
- Reset the current search query to its default (if it was modified)
- Current search query (over with the mouse to see the tooltip describing the full query)
- Search field for typing additional keyword and refining the current filtering
For more details about the filtering system, see the dedicated page : Filtering shelf content
Viewing information of an asset
It is possible to right-click on an asset in the shelf to get more information :
The context menu will display :
- Name : The name of the asset (that you can rename if it is a preset).
- Usage : The type of use that the ressource refer to, used to filter it we doing a search.
- Path : Location of the asset. It can be either Project (for the current project), the Session or the name of the Shelf. (You can add custom shelf location.)
- Update from current tool : will update the preset based on the current parameters available in tool properties window.
- Delete : In case of a preset, it removes the asset from the disk. If you do so, an Undo button will be available.
- Export to Substance Share : Open a windows that allow to export the asset to Substance Share.
- Set/Update custom preview : allow to specify a custom thumbnail for this asset.
- Close : Close the context menu.