The projection is a tool that allow to paint a material by projecting it in screen/viewport space. It shares similar controls to the stencil.
It is possible to edit the projection transformation by pressing the shortcut S :
- Use S + Left Mouse click to rotate the stencil.
- Use S + Left Mouse click + SHIFT to snap/constrain to rotation of the stencil.
- Use S + Right Mouse click to Zoom/Unzoom the stencil.
- Use S + Middle Mouse click to translate the stencil.
- Projection : Paint tool based on screenspace projection. This tool will display and repeat a pattern over the viewport.
- Physical projection : Projection paint tool with physics properties based on particles presets.